It was so pretty coming down, I enjoyed it (from inside).
We were lucky we didn't get hit as hard as some of you.
I pray that your power turns on soon, for those of you who lost it.
Stay warm!
| I didn't want to leave the house to take a good photo, ha ha...sorry |
While my hubby is in 100 degree weather, we are having snow in October.
Craziness.

Aww I miss my truck (and you guys of course)
ReplyDeleteHow strange to know that you got snow before we did...but that is A-OK with me. I am sooooo not looking forward to the snow and shoveling and cleaning off the car and shoveling again. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't get too much and feel bad for all those who got a lot and lost their power. It did look pretty though in your picture. A dusting is the perfect amount ha-ha! -Mom F.-