A blog about our family with ongoing updates
What an adorable family. I found you thru another blog and I am your newest follower. We have that car too. We love it! Come check out my blog at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Have a great day!
That is supper cute, I can just imagine her zooming around in that having a ball!
How nice of your new friend. Riley looks so cute in her new car. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun. -Mom F.-
That's a sweet ride! I almost got Cailyn that for her birthday! That's a nice new friend, she looks like she is enjoying it.
Thanks, all! :)
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!
What an adorable family. I found you thru another blog and I am your newest follower. We have that car too. We love it! Come check out my blog at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat is supper cute, I can just imagine her zooming around in that having a ball!
ReplyDeleteHow nice of your new friend. Riley looks so cute in her new car. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun. -Mom F.-
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet ride! I almost got Cailyn that for her birthday! That's a nice new friend, she looks like she is enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, all! :)
ReplyDelete