A blog about our family with ongoing updates
Umm can you put her in a box and ship her to me...haa haa. Just kidding, man she looks like she has grown already.
LOL at what Aaron said. She's so cute! Never hurts to get them started young on all those pesky little domestic chores. I'm sure she likes to be mommy's helper. Great toy for free. Can't beat that ;-)-Mom F.-
I know...love free. And, Aaron - she's on her way! ;)
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!
Umm can you put her in a box and ship her to me...haa haa. Just kidding, man she looks like she has grown already.
ReplyDeleteLOL at what Aaron said. She's so cute! Never hurts to get them started young on all those pesky little domestic chores. I'm sure she likes to be mommy's helper. Great toy for free. Can't beat that ;-)
ReplyDelete-Mom F.-
I know...love free. And, Aaron - she's on her way! ;)
ReplyDelete