Monday, October 17, 2011

pumpkin weekend

We had some fun at a farm near my parents' house in MD yesterday.  They had lots of pumpkins, animals to visit and pet, a playground, hayrides, a maze, train, food, etc.  It was a beautiful day too.

Riley was pretty tired (and serious) all day so we didn't get too many pics with smiles...but I know she had fun, regardless.  She got to experience a bunch of new things...like riding a train!  And she had a little pumpkin of her very own to bring home as a souvenir.

waiting in line for the train


Riley and her momma

see us on the train?

Riley sat next to Granddad


waving bye bye to the train with Grandma

Riley with her grandparents

sitting in the pumpkins


smelling the mums

where's Riley?!

playground

swinging

Riley and her pumpkin

I hope you all have done some fun (fall) things this October too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Like Riley (and everyone) had a great day. What fun! Glad you all had the chance to get out and enjoy some Autumn fun. Love, Mom F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, especially the one of Riley smellig the flowers. I miss you guys and love yah!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!