Monday, October 31, 2011

a word about my recipes

Ok.  So I know I said I'd be posting non-sweet recipes soon...well, that was a lie. 

Who was I kidding?

I like sweets.  I, especially, like cookies. 

I enjoy baking more than cooking dinners.  I just do.  Maybe because we have to eat dinner; it feels like a chore.  Ha ha.  But for me when I'm baking; I'm really doing something I enjoy.

Just ask my hubby.  Sometimes he comes home from work and I say "we're having BLT's for dinner... BUT, there is a boat load of cookies in the freezer, for your enjoyment!"  Ha.

I can honestly say that I will be posting more sweet stuff for you on my blog than regular food.  There are a ton of awesome food blogs out there, if that's what you want.  There's also a ton of awesome baking blogs too!  YUM.

For me, on my blog, it's going to be about posting recipes I enjoy making.  I have to enjoy it for me to post it, otherwise what's the point? 

And I enjoy sugary foods.  So, from here on out don't be surprised if you see more baked good recipes being posted!  This is not a promise...just a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!