Tuesday, October 11, 2011

columbus day

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday (and day off, for some of you)!

Riley & I went to the playground in the morning and had the place to ourselves!  It started getting more crowded around lunch time, when we left.

I've never taken this many photos of her at a playground, so it was fun to capture it (with my little point and shoot camera).

It's amazing how every time we go she can do more and more.  She is walking up and down stairs so much better.  And she also can go to the slide and sit down all by herself to go down it.  I still have to say "sit" when she gets there to make sure she doesn't keep walking (it is a little scary to watch)!  She's doing great though.

We had a fun time!


this area was just her size!



weeeee!

walking down the stairs by herself

in a fire engine, like her Daddy!
(i sent this to Aaron)

this is when I say "sit" ha ha


she loves slides


climbing up this beam by herself.
it was so scary watching her on it!
she did great though.


now braving the bigger stairs and slide!


2 comments:

  1. So many great photos of Riley enjoying her day at the park with Mommy. My gosh she is growing so fast. You got some great shots of her. I love seeing the expressions on her face. She is growing into a little person...no more baby :-( She is certainly getting to be a big girl to do so many things on her own :-)
    Aaron will love the picture you sent. Glad you and Riley had a nice day. Hogs and Snitches. Love, Mom F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss this little one and you too). It looks liksyou had lots of fun. Love yah!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!