Things are different now. We are like many families these days, we have to budget and be careful about what we spend our money on. I am no extreme couponer, mind you. I don't think I ever will (want to) be. I do like to save a few bucks on my shopping trips though, and love seeing the total of savings on my receipt! It brings me joy. Odd, yes? Maybe. But it's nice knowing those few bucks can be put towards something else.
Couponing takes work; I'm learning this. I have a ways to go but thought it time to get organized about it - at least this will keep me motivated to clip and to save!
I was inspired (months ago) by my friend Alicia. She started a binder with her coupons, and I really liked her organization. I'm a girl that goes nuts over organization. I love it! I thought it time to get my stuff in order, also.
1. Binder
2. Tabs
3. Sharpie's
(OK. I totally bought these for other uses too...I am a sucker for a good Sharpie pen!)
4. Business Card Pages
(You could use Baseball Card Pages too)
After getting all my supplies in order I put my new coupon binder together!
Beautiful. Gotta love a good organized binder.
Happy couponing!

Very nice binder! We have been watching Extreme Couponing lately. It's amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work. :)
~Christienne