Tuesday, January 24, 2012

some fun

Riley has been cracking me up today (and vice versa).

We were being silly, oh so silly.

I kept asking Riley to try on hats and other things of Momma's.

She would come up to me and I'd turn around and laugh.

I got some pics to share...











We visited Old Navy today.

(Extra 30% off women's clothing on sale!)

I bought Riley a Valentine's gift (early).

I couldn't resist.  I'm a sucker for pink.  And hearts.

(Thank goodness God gave me a girl!  Ha)

How cute is this ball?

And...well, I think Riley is pretty darn cute too! 



Here's to being silly!


2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! We are finally getting into a ball stage over here, and I'm so glad! I'm sure she is loving this mother-daughter fun time with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY BANANAS SUPER CUTE!! I'm so happy you are a photo taker so we can all share in the fun even when we live so far away :)
    xoxo
    ~Christienne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!