Sunday, January 29, 2012

new t-shirts

Emillie and Hannah were here yesterday to spend the day with us!

While out running errands (at Walmart), I decided to go ahead and treat each of them to their (early) Valentine gift.

I don't see them that much and wasn't sure if I'd have them again before Valentine's Day.  (I hope I do though!)

They love all the fun t-shirts with goofy sayings on them.  And Walmart has many!

We had a good time looking at them all and laughing.

Here's what they chose...

typical Hannah face - she's our comedian!
Hannah sporting her shirt.  A popsicle saying "NOOOO" because its friend was just eaten.  Ha!


Emillie sporting her shirt.  "I'm Rawrsome!" with a cute little dinosaur/monster creature on it. 


trying to make a heart with their hands...

...this is a better heart!

The girls really miss Aaron too! 

They wanted to take these pictures and share their "hearts" with Daddy! 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!