I had every intention of relaxing tonight with a brownie in hand and a movie to watch.
I got as far as brownies.
I can't believe how fast this night flew!
At least I got my red velvet on tonight.
Thank you, yet again, to Pinterest for the idea.
My picture looks like crud compared to the one above. But, I felt the need to post a pic of mine so you know that I really did make them!
Ha.
I only ate one of the brownies pictured, in case you were wondering how much of a pig I really am.
Actually, I know how to put down some sweets. It's rare I only eat one of anything with sugar in it. But, brownies can be killer! They hit my belly like a ton of bricks. Especially real brownies.
These are no exception. Rich, gooey, cream cheesy (a word, right?) and red velvety (another word, yes?)
No recipe here...I have no time (or desire) to post it. Visit my Pinterest or Sweet Pea's Kitchen for the recipe, if up for the challenge. Can you eat more than one in a sitting? I bet not!
Happy weekend, all!


I might take you up on your challenge to eat more than one. ;) Those look delicious and I think yours turned out great!
ReplyDeleteI usually make my brownies from scratch, but recently got two boxes of Mocha Fudge brownie mix from the commissary on sale and am kinda itching to try it... Maybe I should wait til Steve goes out in the field this week.. Might need the chocolate reinforcement while he's gone. LOL
Oh these look fab! Red Velvet is my vice..
ReplyDelete