Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a new year! [giveaway] CLOSED

What's a new year like without cupcakes?!

Exactly...

Not a happy one!

source

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


So, do you have at least one New Year's resolution?!

The most popular resolutions seem to involve health.  Whether it be to lose weight via diet, to start an exercise regimen, to eat well-balanced meals, etc. 

If you do plan on making nutritional changes in 2012, please do me a favor...do not forget about the sweets!  Ha.  Life is sweet.  Yes?  Absolutely.  I say, bring on the cupcakes! 

Actually, I'm not suggesting that you eat more cupcakes...(or even eat less).  I'm simply suggesting that you always remember your inner sweetness, and let others see it too!

I'm doing just that. 

These days, I'm wearing my sweets - cupcakes, to be exact.  And no, I don't mean on my hips and thighs (though, I couldn't argue with you there).


I had to get a pic with Riley and her cupcake shirt!

This adorably sweet little necklace (that I'm wearing) is a lovely creation by Ash Tree Designs.  The artist, Ashley, is so talented.  All of Ashley's work is handmade.  She specializes in wedding calligraphy, fashion and jewelry! 

You can even visit her store location at 6 In The Shipyard, if you're near the Boston, MA area.

This Rhinestone Cupcake Necklace was inspired by the She's the First charity.  Ashley's in the midst of working out the details so that the profits from this necklace will go towards the charity, in support of one girl's education!

photo credit

photo credit

Each necklace is 100% handmade by Ashley.  She uses clay, molds and Swarovski crystals!  There are a handful of colors to chose from, too.  They are full of vibrant color and sparkle! 

Adorable, right? 

I can guarantee that each one of you knows someone who would love this necklace!  A daughter, mother, sister, friend or maybe even you would love to wear it!


Ash Tree Designs has been kind enough to offer
ONE of my reader's a
 Rhinestone Cupcake Necklace!!

  Did I hear a "woot, woot!"?!



GIVEAWAY DETAILS

ONE winner chosen at random
(selected by random.org)

Winner receives one "cupcake" necklace
 (color of choice!)

One entry per person

Giveaway ends Sunday, January 8th at 9 pm EST
(winner will be announced on my blog)

To enter visit Ashley's Etsy shop - Ash Tree Creations 
then come back to this post and
leave one comment telling me what color "cupcake" you like the best!

GOOD LUCK!


Happy Cupcakes (ahem, I mean New Year) to you!!






Disclosure: I received the same necklace the winner will receive.  All opinions are my own!

A special "thank you" to Christian for taking my pic!  :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Abby! The necklace is so cute! I like the purple the best. She is very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Love all of them but if you twist my arm and make me pick.. I'd go with the yellow one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby,
    Where did you find out about this? They are very cute! Also it looks good on you!!!! I looked at the website and I like the blue one best! Big surprise right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby! She has some great stuff on her website. I like the pink one the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I like the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like pink Abby. How cute are these necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this great giveaway Abby! I think the purple cupcake is adorable!

    Happy New Year!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abby,

    It's silly me. I left a comment earlier...(The one about the "When pigs fly" necklace) but I forgot to let you know it was me. I still like the pink one the best. Looks so cute on you. -Mom F.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you, doing blog giveaways! What a cute idea. I like the pink one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!