Sunday, January 22, 2012

family vaca

We all had a wonderful trip to Stowe, VT.


It's always fun to see Riley with her cousin, Jackson!



sharing...or taking, not sure which

having a serious discussion

practicing our sledding skills

Riley observing


I loved seeing my brother and his family.

I loved spending time with my mom and dad.

I loved sitting in a warm, cozy place (with no distractions), and a fire going.


me and Jackson

cutie!!


my dad with Riley (she's saying "aww" to something)

Grandma having a blast with two love bugs on her

reading time

swinging time

Our view was the same as last year - beautiful.


 
view from inside window

sledding right out back!

Sledding and playing outside was fun!


here we go!

after Riley went face first in snow after sledding with Momma (sorry bug!)
Riley and Grandma




I see a smile...sort of!



sledding with Granddad



 
cousins




my brother's family and us

Grandma and Granddad with their buddies

Momma and Riley

Riley sitting on Jackson (crushing him, ha)




Skiing was amazing!

Ian and my mom


my brother and I

sleigh ride! (that we did not take)

my cool dad


my cool brother

Ian and I (warming up in the cabin)

Ian and Julie


 


A much needed vacation, indeed.

It was awesome being with family.

Thanks again, Mom and Dad for a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those pictures REALLY make me want to visit Vermont! Such a pretty place. :)

    So glad y'all had fun visiting with your family! Riley looks soooooo cute in that pink snowsuit. Puffy outfits on little kids always make me melt. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!