She's already had a couple Christmas gifts to open (early) from some friends of mine.
While I didn't get pictures of all of the goodies - I did get some of her opening this particular gift...
Did you guess what it is already?!
How cute!
Fisher Price has done it again...a great idea. Riley has a nativity set of her very own!
I love playing this with her. Especially, when she gives baby Jesus a hug and kiss! So precious.
(Supposedly, this is not a new item. I am just learning of it this year though! Does this mean I need to get out and shop the toy aisles of the store more often?! Nah...I didn't think so either. Actually, in my defense, Riley was only 8 months old last year and Little People toys are mostly meant for 12 months and up...I think! This is not the first time I have not been in the "know." I'm lost. A lot.)
Thank you to my friends who have been so thoughtful this Christmas. You girls know who you are! We appreciate it very much.

Thats really sweet. I am really gonna miss seeing her having fun opening her gifts this year! I love you guys and miss you more and more every day!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on an end aisle at Walmart the other day. (I'll admit that I steer very clear of the toy aisles too!) SO CUTE!! I am definitely thinking about it for next year. I have a feeling that if I got it this year, Baby Jesus might end up under the couch for God only knows how long... ;)
ReplyDelete