Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011- Part 2

We had a wonderful Christmas!

For Riley it was fun, entertaining, different and exciting!

For me it was relaxing and happy.

We both had a much needed break!



We got to play outside.

 Riley more than me...

Though, my parents did get me out for two 4 mile runs!


swinging with Granddad pushing



Riley completely relaxed, about to fall asleep


letting the chickens out


chasing the chickens


We played inside too.

Decorated cookies, ate cookies, drank tea, played with toys, watched movies, and more!

Christmas Eve...

Riley the reindeer


Riley and Mister


Miss Blue Eyes

Mr. Big Eyes

Riley all dressed up


Riley and Grandma

Riley on the floor - she looks like a bug




Christmas day was dragged out.  It was good; Riley just took her sweet ol' time opening presents.  She finished opening gifts around 7 pm.  No lie.

tree on Christmas - Riley got a broom!

Riley just woke up and is noticing the tree


checking it all out
broom!

helping Granddad put together her new shopping cart



opening a gift

wearing her new boots and taking off her diaper

diaper-less, but she kept the boots on!

new kitty slippers!

reading new books

Riley in her other pretty dress



best pic I got and it's blurry...d'oh!


I took more video (on the "real" video camera) than photos this Christmas.  I wanted to get some taped for Aaron to be able to view when he can, and also for Riley to have when she's older.  It was hard to take both pics and video - so I just did the best that I could.  Sorry, none of me.  You'll have to just trust me when I say, I was there!  He he.

Thank you Mom & Dad for everything!  I'm so glad that Riley and I could spend the holiday with you this year.  It meant so much to both of us.

Aaron, you were missed - just like all the other days! 

I hope everyone had blessed holiday...now, lets bring on a new year!


2 comments:

  1. That was a great set of pictures, she looked adorable in her dressed playing with mister. I think my favorite is the one of her looking out the window. It almost looks like she is waiting for Santa. Love you guys and glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics of Riley with the cat!! Looks like y'all had a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!