A blog about our family with ongoing updates
hey hun, all those pictures and video's are super cute, thanks for sharing them all. I love yah!
Oh you got the overly-emotional pregnant lady crying over here!! So sweet!!
Oh my that was so sweet. Made me want to cry. She is so cute and so loving! I can't imagine how hard it is for u guys to be so far apart right now. Thank goodness for Internet, Skype and FaceTime !!! :)
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!
hey hun, all those pictures and video's are super cute, thanks for sharing them all. I love yah!
ReplyDeleteOh you got the overly-emotional pregnant lady crying over here!! So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteOh my that was so sweet. Made me want to cry. She is so cute and so loving! I can't imagine how hard it is for u guys to be so far apart right now. Thank goodness for Internet, Skype and FaceTime !!! :)
ReplyDelete