Monday, November 7, 2011

Riley with spoon


Most of the time I just give Riley her food (cut into pieces) directly on her tray or feeding it to her, with her helping sometimes.

Lately though, I have been purposely trying to remember to give her a bowl, plate, fork, spoon, etc. so she can practice eating like a big girl.  Even if it is messy!  So far, the fork has been used more and is easier to use since she can just stab the food.

This morning, it was perfect practice with a spoon since we were having oatmeal.  It's much easier to eat oatmeal because it sticks to the spoon - that helped her out.

She ate most of her oatmeal before I even thought of getting video on it...but I did catch her towards the end of her meal.

Go Riley!

3 comments:

  1. I can't see Riley with her spoon on my crap work computer - stupid firewalls for the bank.
    Anyway, I'm sure she is doing great. :) Keep up the awesome work.
    ~Christienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting to be such a big girl! She did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa Haa, too cute. She ate her "Eeee Muuuu" very well with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!