Friday, November 18, 2011

family pics

FINALLY!

As promised - below are pictures from our fabulous, fun, family, fall weekend.

At least I got them up before this weekend is here already!  Geeze.

I need more hours in my day...

Don't we all?!



Riley playing in the leaves...





My brother (aka Uncle Ian) pushing Riley in the wagon...


My sister-in-law, Julie, and my nephew, Jackson.


Jackson & Riley


Ian & Jackson






Riley pushing Jackson all by herself!



Jackson, being all cute on this yellow chair!




Riley being all wild in this chair...


Riley was cracking up while playing peek-a-boo with Grandma around the cars.




Cuties in pajamas (learning how to share)!


Ian (Jackson on his back), Julie, Granddad (my dad), Me (with Riley on my back) out hiking in the woods!


Us again, only with Grandma this time!



My parents...and a big Oak tree.




Riley loves Mister, the cat!




In this picture, Riley is going "awww" as she is petting his belly!


Miss Riley 



It's hard to see Jackson's face, but he's so smiley here, I love it!



Jackson is standing and walking really good now!


Watching the geese...or as some like to say "gooses."



Riley and her Grandma


Ian, Julie & Jackson


We had a blast with everyone!


Now, I'll leave ya with a video of Riley playing in the leaves...if you care to view.




I hope everyone is having a great week!

Thanks for being patient with me...


3 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures. It looks like they are both getting so big and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the great pictures Abby. Sounds like a great weekend for you all. Riley and Ian are both too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! You mean, Jackson? My brother, Ian, is cute too though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!