But, I need sleep more...so it'll have to wait for another day.
Riley and I visited my parents in MD.
It was special this time, especially, because my brother and his family were there too!
We had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing everyone.
My nephew Jackson (almost 13 months old) and Riley were so cute together!!
It was relaxing and fun, as always.
And...a little chaotic at times too. ;)
I will blog more about it soon...I have pictures to share!
I want to say too (even if late) Happy Veterans Day!
Thank you to everyone who has served.
We are thankful for your hard work, sacrifice and commitment to our country.
God Bless!
To my hubby -
We miss you very much!
But knowing that we're separated because of your service to our country,
makes it a whole lot easier to deal with.
We are incredibly proud of you!
We thank you for all that you do for this family.
Being a military spouse is so special.
It's a title I take very seriously.
I feel so honored and blessed.
We love you with all our hearts, Aaron!

Thank you to YOU for your sacrifice and many thanks to your husband for serving!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn, and same goes for you! :)
ReplyDelete