One...
A craft project that I never finished from one of the Mom's Time Out meetings. We left early that day because Riley was crying hysterical.
It was such a cute idea! You just take any tin or container you have, add some scrap-booking paper to it, and that's pretty much it!
You have a pretty container now that looks nice sitting on a shelf or desk. And it's so cheap and quick to make!
I sorted through a stack of photos sitting on my desk (since July, and every month adding to it) and organizing them into a photo album.
I ended up ordering a bunch of photo pages and buying a regular 3-ring binder. Honestly, it was much cheaper than a lot of photo albums and it's a big one so I can fit lots of photos in it!
I'm going to do our photo albums this way from now on...so much more cost effective. Especially, since we take and print out a lot of photos!
Do you feel the same? Please tell me that I'm not alone!






I have so many pinterest things I want to try but finding the time is key! Great job and great ideas. Enjoy maybe someday I will get around to doing some :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth! These were the teeny projects - I would love to do stuff from my pinterest page...we need more hours in our days!
ReplyDeleteOoo! Accomplishing tasks! I'm so jealous! Once you get started it is so much easier to get going! Keep up the good work! Your projects look awesome by the way!
ReplyDelete