Once again, I generally got lousy pictures. It can be super hard getting pictures sometimes. Especially when there's a lot going on, or when the little ones are too busy to sit still for a pic...RILEY.
I'm breaking this post in two sections - the Gracie pics and the Riley pics.
For those that don't know, Gracie is our first (and only) niece. She's a little sweetie! I loved seeing her again. She's already grown so much (she's 13 months) and is doing so many more things than she was last July when we saw her. Gracie's favorite word is "hi." Actually, I think right now it's one of her only words! He he. It's super cute hearing her say it. In fact, we came home to Riley saying "hi" more. No joke! It's contagious. Gracie is contagious...she's adorable. I miss her already!
| I'm 99.9% sure she's saying "hi" here! :) |
| Thanksgiving |
| Gracie & I |
| She's probably saying "hi" here too... |
| The ONLY picture I had of Gracie in her pretty dress. |
And then there's little Miss Action herself...Riley.
| Thanksgiving Yeah, no "bib" picture for this one. She didn't sit still long enough for it. |
| cool bracelet! |
| Reindeer Riley |
Lastly, here's a video of Riley and I playing outside one day. My mom played peek-a-boo with Riley like this one time, so I decided it was time I tried!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!