Yeah, my freezer is packed full.
Don't believe me?
Now, do you? Yes, I know. I could eat the ice cream and that would give me more room but I eat it like once a week. (Too cold to eat ice cream!) And with Aaron gone most of our dinners end up in the freezer too! It's too much for Riley and I to eat. I probably should stop baking...
Anyway, back to my cookies.
I saw these on the web and had to try them out. They looked so simple; I had the ingredients on hand and I had been craving chocolate. How perfect is that?! I also had some leftover Reese's Pieces from Halloween and wanted to use those in these cookies.
If you're not afraid of butter, or chocolate - try them some time. They are a very soft cookie, too!
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
(Printable Recipe)
Ingredients:
3/4 cup butter, softened at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
*1 (3.4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Reese's Pieces (or chocolate chips, etc.)
*I had Fat Free/Sugar Free pudding on hand - so used that, and it worked out fine!
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add pudding package and beat until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix together.
- Add flour mixture to bowl and mix until blended.
- Add 1 cup Reese's Pieces and stir together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Yummy!



Those look so yummy, I'm going to have to make these!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely try them! You'll like them. :) I want to try some with vanilla pudding someday.
ReplyDelete