Friday, February 24, 2012

So...

Did you miss me?

Yeah, probably not.

You probably didn't even notice I hadn't blogged for several days!

I didn't feel like it.

It's just one of those weeks.  Blah.

My week started looking up Wednesday...when I had my Mom's Time Out meeting.  (Good company, and nice to get out!)

Yesterday was even better - my mom visited (again!) so that I could get my teeth cleaned.

I love clean teeth.  I love the dentist.  Weird?  Whatever.  At least I have good teeth.  (Ha.)

Sometimes I just feel like I am doing the same thing day in and day out.  Probably because I am!

Anyway, I did get a lot done around the house.  I majorly organized our files and got to use my label maker several times.  That always brings a smile to my face.  (Nerd!)

I got to play with Riley - inside and out.  She's finally better from her cold too...

Riley lazing in her chair that Daddy got her!

Riley being a goober (a cute one at that!)

I have my step-daughters tomorrow.  We are very much looking forward to that!  We miss them.

Other than that, it literally is the same ol' around here.

I'm really ready to flip the calendar to March...(are you?)

Ready for spring.  I am excited to walk and run more outside!  (I'm thinking about doing another 5K this May too!)

Ready for my hubby to be home.  I try so hard not to wish my life away but when your spouse is deployed it's very difficult not to think that way.  I'm constantly wanting the days to go by; the weeks, months - just so he gets home!  But, in the meantime we are doing well.  Our days are staying busy and Riley brings me so much joy.  Its been wonderful having her to focus on every day.  She's amazing.

Hope you all have had a great week and enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I noticed! :)
    Cute pictures, I am glad you get to spend time with your step daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally off-topic: you have the EXACT same set of table and chairs that we previously had. SOMEONE (*cough cough, STEVE, cough cough*) broke it during our last move and never got around to fixing it, so I sold it to someone (broken!) on craigslist. I even TOLD them it was broken and they still wanted it! It's a good lookin' set. So obviously we are both well-endowed with awesome taste in furniture. ;)

    I'm glad Riley is feeling better! Sick kids are no fun! And you'd be horrified to hear the last time I visited a dentist... Gotta get an appointment! STAT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby you truly have the most beautiful teeth and the prettiest smile of anyone I know and I am not just saying that because you are my sister in law!! I am so envious of how white and nice your teeth are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Carrie! I'm not gonna lie...my dentist loves me! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!