Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Riley...our Valentine

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!

Riley got a little doggie that says cute things and wiggles his ears...
she got (cat & dog) stickers too...
and that heart ball I gave her early!

We enjoyed some heart shaped toast and strawberries...


Simple...and yum!


Riley had her first taste of real chocolate thanks to Daddy!
(sorry no pics of that, it was gone too fast!)

Riley had some Teddy Grahams for the first time too...
(the tag I made at my party)



We went to Walmart...
I got some stuff to make this fun DIY sensory box.
Riley had a blast playing with "beans!"
(we've been playing with them since!)






Our little Valentine had a great day!
(a low key day as Riley is still getting over a cold too...)


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cute toast! :) I have been thinking about doing a sensory box with Sam, but with rice instead of beans since he would definitely try to shove a bean in his mouth! lol Did she enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did! It's obviously an activity you do with them. I just told Riley we don't eat these beans, we play with them. She did good with it! I used kidney beans b/c they are bigger. Try the rice!! That's a great idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!