Saturday, February 4, 2012

love February

February is a great month.

It's one month closer to spring.

One short month (which is good when your spouse is deployed)!

A month to decorate in white, pink and red! 
(when else would you be able to get away with this?!) 


Emillie, Hannah and I made the pom pom's


I am using the same ribbon from Christmas (where I displayed my cards)...
these are playing cards that I got at Hallmark, years ago, and use them to decorate.


from Hannah

from Emillie


garland


a banner my friend, Christian, made for my baby shower (2 years ago!) that I still use



Most importantly, February is a month to love.

It's not just about Valentine's Day. 

It's not about your relationship status. 

It's about showing those you love, just how much you really love them.  Your family, your friends, your husband, your kids.

For me, it's a love month!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!