Tuesday, July 8, 2014

standing and stuff

Owen is standing!
 
I think after I last blogged, the next day he was doing this...

(his blanket is always in his mouth...)

 
 
standing in his crib!
 
Riley and I caught him one morning...
 
Then soon after he stood downstairs!
 
 
And in between all this we had some normal fun too...
 
stroller walks, being outside and playing with friends!
 
Riley and Owen ready for a morning walk
 
 
Owen sitting like a big boy outside

 
Ha!  Owen's face...he's one silly boy.

 
more silliness...

 
even more silliness!
(Riley with her little friend, Norah)

 
cuties!

 
and then just yesterday, Owen stood in the pack and play downstairs!
 
And today, he's standing up left and right - the boy is hard at practice.
 
 
Here's a little video of the pack and play scene...
 
 
and as we speak...Daddy is on his way home for a visit!!!
 
YES!
 
We cannot wait...
 
Enjoy the next couple of weeks, friends!