Sunday, July 27, 2014

Owen - 11 months

Owen is 11 months old!
 
Our smiley little boy.

 
 
I really wanted to get a good picture of Owen standing.
 
It's what he's really into these days - standing up and cruising along furniture.
 
Riley's 11 month pictures show her standing a lot, too.
 
But I got a lot of this when trying to get a picture...
 
 
His back turned to me...
 
 
Or too much seriousness.
 
(Which I understand...he was busy!)
 
 
Or he's looking away from the camera...
 
No one can make Owen laugh or smile quite like sissy, Riley!
 
 
 
 
 
And when he does look, I'm just not quite ready.
 
And really, do we want the nasty radiator behind him in the picture?
 
No.
 
 
Riley jumped in, as usual.
 
:)
 
 

 
So, while you may like some of the above photos -
 
(The first two I took are probably among the best!)
 
I think my favorite picture of Owen is...
 
 
This one!
 
Yup, he's completely serious - no smile, at all.
 
(I'm here to tell you our smiley boy doesn't smile all of the time!)
 
I just like it, not sure why.
 
Look at those big blue eyes.
 
Happy 11 months old, little O!
 
 
(For those of you keeping track...yes, Aaron was home recently for a visit and is gone again.  Boo!  I will be posting some more pictures of our last couple of weeks, soon!)