I already gave you a heads up, because I knew it was coming!
Blogging was definitely a form of release for me during this deployment. I could vent; I could be creative (or strive to be); I could stay busy.
During that time my blog gave me something to focus on that was mine. With winter and shorter days; being a stay-at-home mom with Riley 24/7 -- it was what I needed at that time to get me through.
Now that it's staying light later; Riley is sleeping less and Aaron is returning I need to blog less. It is no longer a top priority of mine. (Sleep and exercise are higher on my list these days!)
It came to the point where I was no longer excited to blog - it felt like a chore and that's when I knew something needed to change.
And, can I just say I'm so much happier blogging less!
Don't worry, I still plan to keep you updated with all of us - I just may be behind more times now than I used to be. So consider this a warning. Ha. I thank you for your patience!
I have some Easter pics of Riley to post eventually...we had a great day, and I hope you all did too!
**************************************************************
Now, for a sad side note.
My grandpa passed away, on Riley's birthday actually. I just ask that you all keep my family in your prayers.
Grandpa, you will be missed!
Love always,

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!