My priorities are out of whack again.
It happens.
I have to do what's best for me and my family.
With my hubby's return on my mind; I'm wanting to change the way I do some things around here.
I created this blog when Riley was born so that I could update family and friends with pictures and stories about her and our family.
I think at one point I had dreams and ambitions of making my blog bigger, but I'm realizing now it's not for me.
I want to go back to simple.
I will still be blogging but I'm not putting any pressure on myself as to how often I blog, the content I blog about, etc.
I may still post an occasional recipe with you (or something else personal) but my main focus on this blog will be my family.
Anyway, you may see some changes here and there on my blog and I wanted to give you the reason as to why.
Thanks for reading and sticking with me!

I respect your decision. Family is the most important!
ReplyDelete