YUM!
| Before baking |
| After baking I get a D- for presentation! The crust burned some and it oozed... |
| Riley - my baking pal |
| Yes, Riley is that child that hangs out wherever I am. If I'm in the kitchen, so is Riley. |
| I don't mind her hanging out with me though! She's cute. |

Riley is such a cute little kitchen helper. That's great that she likes to hang out where ever her mommy is. It would be harder to make a pie if you had to stop and keep checking on her. One day before long, she'll be helping you make a pie for sure. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe pie looks delicious. You did a great job. Your presentation is just fine. Grandpa Gordy loves it when the pie has started oozing out of the slits. One of his favorite memories of some great pies he's eaten in his life.
-Mom F.