Friday, August 19, 2011

FYI - Email

In my last post I talked about some new features on my blog. One was the "Follow by Email" button.

Yesterday I entered my email address to subscribe, so that I could test it out and report back to you all.

Today I received an email from "the A team" with the newest three posts of mine. It looks like the emails are sent out a day after I make a new post. The email included everything, not just a link. I could read and see pictures very clear from what I had posted. I didn't even have to leave my email to view any of the material. And I love how simple the email format is. I like that I got one email with all three new posts too (since they were posted on the same day), instead of three separate emails. Pretty cool!

There is a link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe too. So it makes it easy for you to stop receiving emails from "the A team" at any time.

I encourage you to try it out! Let me know what you think.

Happy Friday, all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!