Friday, April 15, 2011

A Year of Stickers...

Here it is...all of Riley's "month" photos of her first year of life! 

We completely forgot to use the "0" sticker at the hospital, because I didn't even realize the set came with a "0" because it was packaged showing the "1" on top (not my fault!) but we remembered each month after. 

These stickers were a great shower gift!  I gave them to both of my sisters-in-law for a gift too.  If interested in them, visit http://www.pickysticky.com/ 

I'm so glad we captured Riley in one every month.  Now that she's a year old, it's really fun to see all of the months grouped together.  It's amazing how every month she changed looks, yet still looks like Riley. 

I will miss having Riley's "monthly" pictures taken, but that doesn't mean we won't have many more pictures to share with you every month!  We'll keep on snapping photos and I will share them here with you all.

Enjoy looking at Riley's growth...month by month...in her very first year.













1 comment:

  1. Cute! I loved seeing those all grouped together. What a sweet little girl. I miss her! I can't believe how fast the time goes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!