I have more pictures I want to share with you; Christmas, first snow, and Riley's 9 month pics. I went over the limit on photo storage space. Instead of immediately purchasing more storage, we were researching it some. I can't figure out an easy way, so I have to resize all 400 plus pictures that already have been posted to my blog. Hopefully this will help create more space on my Picasa album. With Riley, it's hard to find time to do this so I have slowly been working on it while she's sleeping and now will start working on it in the evenings too. What a pain! If anyone knows more about this stuff, any suggestions would be great. I thank you for your patience. Eventually, I'll be back up and running and will have lots more photos to share with you all!
Happy New Year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!