Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Visit with Ian & Julie

We recently met our nephew, Jackson.  He's such an adorable baby boy!  Aaron and I had so much fun holding him and giving him lots of love!  What a sweetie he is.

I was able to have a visit with Julie last week in Maryland while she was staying with my parents.  It was a fun, indoor, day.  We were able to catch up and swap baby stories.  :)

Jackson sleeping on my shoulder

Auntie Abby and Jackson

Julie, me, Jackson and Riley

No luck getting Riley to look at the camera...

Mommy and Jackson

Riley being an active butterfly

Mr. Cutie

This was when Riley pulled Jackson's sock off

I love that Jackson fell asleep with his arm like this...haha!

Then, this past Sunday we got together again (with Ian and Aaron this time).  They stopped for breakfast while driving to their new home.  Yup, they just moved to New Hampshire.  Congratulations you guys!


Auntie Abby and Jackson


I just love him!

Auntie burping Jackson...



Cute outfit!

Ian and me

The little family - Julie, Ian and Jackson

(Once again, the camera man is not in any photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!