Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Photos...no easy task

This is Riley's first Christmas, as you all know.  I was so excited about this, that I had to do the typical "mom" thing and buy her a red dress to take photos of her in.  We had her all dressed and ready this past weekend.  She looked cute!  We propped her in front of the Christmas tree, got the camera ready...and, well, she took off.  For an eight month old, sitting still is not their top priority.  We tried toy props, a Santa hat, I tried making funny noises in the background, clapping our hands...everything, and yet nothing worked.  She either smiled at me and not the camera man, or didn't smile, or was off crawling and touching the tree.  Eventually, she got fussy and had enough!  I don't think we got one photo that is Christmas card worthy.  I was a little disappointed, as I wanted that perfect photo.  But, at the end of it all, we got a whole bunch of pictures that actually describe Riley just perfectly.  This is our daughter, and the pictures say it all.











This ended up being our favorite from the several that we took.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!