It was a little scissor trim mostly around the neck and ears. Some was taken from the top of his head, but not too much.
I wasn't ready to lose his curls!
I know Daddy wanted his little boy to have short hair and was feeling Owen's hair was getting a little out of control.
I have to agree. In just a couple of months it did grow a lot. Every morning the kid would wake up with some crazy hair.
So...today was the day we got Owen's first "real" haircut!
I'm not sure I would've chopped all his curls off if I went alone - but I let Aaron make the ultimate decision. And, actually, I do think he looks adorable with short hair. I like it!
He looks so different, but still such a cutie. Of course.
Here are the two pics taken at the kiddie salon we went to.
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
And here were some pics taken at home today...
![]() |
| Before (this was in the morning) |
![]() |
| After (taken this afternoon, after his haircut and nap!) |
What a cutie!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!