Almost Christmas! You ready?!
We are pretty much there. Some wrapping to do, and one final cookie to bake (for Santa), some groceries to get - but that's about it!
This month, we've played indoor and out.
We decorated Christmas (cone) trees and a gingerbread house.
Baked a little. Ate a little. (I mean, you know.)
Visited Tampa's zoo and had a blast (bought an annual pass!)
Got Owen a haircut, which you already heard about.
Had some doctor appointments (Owen weighs 26 lbs!)
Let Riley play with my camera one day and help take pics for me!
Do you like the pics Riley took? At least you got to see me. Whether you wanted to or not. ;) A few in there I took - obviously.
And that about sums it up. Other than the many errands and Christmas stuff in between.
Hope you enjoyed the pics - nothing spectacular, just a glimpse into our life here this month.
One of these days I'll actually remember to take my camera with me outside to capture pics on our walks, playground days, etc.
My hands are full with little (big) Owen all over the place but I'll try to take even more pics in the near future.
Thank you for all of the Christmas cards and well wishes. We miss our dear family and friends!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Love and hugs,





















No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!