I didn't get pictures of every single friend or play date leading up to our move...
but these are some I did get the day we invited friends over for a little farewell.
We miss you already, friends!
![]() |
| Riley was so excited to have her friends over! |
![]() |
| Riley |
![]() |
| Riley, Ryan and Victoria |
![]() |
| me and Christina |
![]() |
| Nate and Riley |
![]() |
| Addy, Lily and Riley |
![]() |
| Owen |
![]() |
| Owen and Addy |
![]() |
| Lily, Riley, Addy and Nate |
![]() |
| Riley and Chase |
![]() |
| Anneliese and Riley |
![]() |
| me and Rachelle |
![]() |
| Alicia and me |
![]() |
| Robb, me and Rachelle |
![]() |
| Riley and Sarah |
Love you, friends!
You will be missed...please, stay in touch!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!