Thursday, June 26, 2014

my bday

Well, kids...

I'm 33 years old now.

(I'm telling you, so that it'll help me remember...)

Somehow it just doesn't seem right.

Is it?!  Hmmm...

I can't get my mind wrapped around it.

Last I checked I was 28.  Or 25, I can't remember.

Where did the time go?

Oh wait. 

Yes, I remember.  KIDS. 

I've been busy.  You have kids and years just sneak by!

I guess.  That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it!  So not fair.

Anyhow...

For my birthday this year, the kids and I went to MD for the day to visit my parents and my grandma (Dad's mom) who was there visiting!

Riley, Owen and their great grandma!
 
I joined in the pic...(Grandma and I match)
 
Owen with his grandmas
(they are matching too)
 
My parents, grandma and kids
(Owen is stepping on Riley, hehe)
 
and with me again...33 year old, me.
(we all are matching!  too crazy)

We had a nice day together with the family!

I enjoyed my bday celebration too!  (thanks guys!)

And we always love seeing my sweet Grandma C (miss you already!)

Love,