Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March fun

Hi all!

I wanted to share some pics that I've taken in the last week or so...

Our St. Patty's breakfast - green pancakes (made with spinach) and SO yummy!
(message me if you want the recipe...they really are good, no lie.)

my kitchen helper

Owen and Riley - smiley kids!

Owen's first time in the walker on our porch

Riley and her Crocus flower...a sign of spring coming!

more of Owen in the walker...smiling this time

Riley's new "Easter" hat...she picked it out - in the $1 bin, my kind of price!

Owen practicing sitting up...he still needs help because he falls over,
but is getting stronger every day!

What's next for us?

Owen will be turning 7 mos old next week!

We plan to see Emillie and Hannah soon...(I need to get some pics with them!)

Riley will be enjoying a visit with her grandparents soon too...all by herself!

We are having a small birthday party with some friends for Riley the end of the month...

Stay tuned for more pics in a couple of weeks!

Keep on March'ing...spring is coming!!

Hope you all are well.

Love to you,