Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013...bitter-sweet

This Halloween was special.

I'm not a big fan of Halloween...I'm just not.

I love candy, but not dressing up.

But I have to say this one I will always remember.

It was the first Halloween for Owen.

The first time Riley went trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood.

And the last day we shared as a family before Aaron left.

Aaron is now on a remote assignment for one year!

We miss him like crazy already.

Here are some pictures of Halloween...

Owen's first Halloween

our little pumpkin


Riley, a bee!

Owen, a sweet pea!

a happy boy

It's hard to see...but I love this because the kids are smiling so big!


Riley & Owen

Daddy with the kids


candy!


We had so much fun this Halloween.

Hope you all did too!


P.S.  We forgot to get a picture of me with the kids...but I told Aaron I was just fine with that!  Ha.  ;)