Sunday, March 10, 2013

special

Notice anything special about these pictures of Riley?!
 
 
No, not her cute new shoes...though they are special.


 
No, not her cute smile...though it is special.

 
No, not her beautiful blue eyes...very special, indeed.

 
Yup!
Riley is going to be a big sister!

 
Yay!


This news is most definitely special.
 
We are proud to announce that baby #2 is due August 30.
 
Our family is beyond thrilled!
 
 
My next post is going to let you in on a little secret...so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. She looks just like you in the second pic! So excited for your fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Abby! Riley looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ABBBBBBY !!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! :) :) :) This is wonderful news - you are my 4th friend having a summer baby! :)
    Congrats xoxoxo :)
    ~Christienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! We're very excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!