Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Riley's FIRST haircut!

This past Presidents' Day (18th), we had something special planned...

...Riley's VERY first haircut!!

We took her to a kid friendly salon.

It was perfect.

We got a certificate and lock of hair to keep.

Riley did an awesome job!

She sat so still in that chair.
(Just like at the dentist!)

Aaron and I were so proud of her.

She definitely deserved her lollipop afterwards.

We were really excited to see how cute her hair turned out too!


BEFORE
 

 
look how long!!



HAIRCUT!
 





 

AFTER

After getting home from Riley's hair appointment.


I took this picture today...still looking cute!



P.S.  If you're wondering about the mark on Riley's forehead...she fell last week and her bump is still healing - even with a bruise, she's still our little cutie!

5 comments:

  1. April is great! She did Chase's first hair cut, too. Riley looks super adorable!!! ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abby - So sweet! I love that you can share all the FIRSTS with all of us. ;) Riley looks hilarious in her pirate mask from the dentist and like a little diva after her first haircut. :) So sweet!
    Enjoy the weekend guys :)
    ~Christienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's where we took Ethan for his first haircut too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!