Tuesday, January 29, 2013

our winter vaca

Last week Riley and I went to Vermont to spend a nice vacation with my parents.

Unfortunately, Aaron had to stay home to work.  (We'll get him to go some year!)

We had a blast.

We always do.

It's a very relaxing winter vacation.

Vermont was freezing cold but it didn't matter because we had a fire in the fireplace every day!

We enjoyed sledding and some cross country skiing, too!

As long as we were bundled, we managed OK.

Even then, Riley couldn't be out for too long on those -3 and 0 degree days. 

Here are some pics from our week!

Riley and Grandma getting ready to sled

Riley

Riley loved rolling around in the snow!



our snowman and Riley



snow angel

indoor activity...making necklaces!

my dad cross country skiing

Riley on the iPad

Riley and a little snowman

my mom, dad and Riley

Riley and I

Mommy and daughter...with a gorgeous view behind us!

Here's a couple quick videos...

Riley and Grandma's first time down the hill. (Listen for Riley's little scream...)



Throwing snowballs...



Riley's first time down the hill by herself.




Thanks, Mom and Dad for another great vacation!

XO,

and Riley :)

1 comment:

  1. Abby-Thanks for sharing! the pics are so sweet! I love the videos.I liked that I could here Paul laughing with Riley! How sweet are these times! I miss you all and I'm glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!