I wanted to let you all know that I'm making changes to my YouTube settings.
If you've viewed any videos of mine on the blog - you would see they are uploaded to YouTube first.
Initially, I kept my YouTube page open to public - thinking it'd be much easier for family and friends to find my "channel" and view any and all of my videos of Riley and our family.
I decided to make things more private, starting today.
If there are any videos you view on my blog that you would like to have a copy of, please email me.
I'd be happy to share the link with you or you can share straight from my blog too.
Just know I want to keep our videos as private as possible if you do share with any other family members or friends.
Thanks for understanding!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!