I haven't blogged in awhile...sorry!
Life is busy.
So busy.
And what is keeping me busy you might ask...well, Riley.
She's a handful. She really is.
I love her to pieces, but I'm always exhausted.
I don't even want to vent about the ways in which she exhausts me. Because I do love her. And because I am completely happy being a stay-at-home mom...it's just tiring. That's all.
This is the hardest I've ever worked in my life. And yet, there's no paycheck. Nada.
I hate to say it but college and working full time seem like a vacation now...at least I'd have quiet...and space! HA.
I'm dreading the day Riley no longer naps. I really hope she's a freak child and naps up until she goes to school. Please, Lord. Please.
I'm learning that parenting is constantly draining. Haha. (I'm so negative, right?) At least for me it is very draining. It's just that I'm noticing we go through phases with our kids. The baby phase was exhausting, naturally...but now even at 2 years old it is. Whew. And, I know I know...the teen years will be crazy too.
Today has just been a bad day - stress over money and stress over parenting.
Anyway, change of subject...Christmas is almost here!
You ready?!
We're getting there...done shopping, yeah! Now it's finalizing wrapping and baking!
I wanted to share our Christmas card photo this year. I'm not sure who out there reads my blog. If any of you did not get our card and would like to in the future, please email me at abby.theateam@gmail.com and give me your address! You won't get this year's card because I ran out and have no more money to buy more ;) but you'll get next year's...promise!
I hope to get some pics of Riley in her pretty dress in front of the Christmas tree soon. So please stay posted!
Happy Holidays, all!
| FYI - pic was taken in NH when visiting my brother's family...back in October! |
Love,

Aaron and Riley, too.

AWE!! :) So cute - happy new year too! Hope you guys have a wonderful 2013.
ReplyDelete~Christienne