Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jackson's Birthday

Aaron, Riley and I got to visit with my brother and his family the end of October.

We took a very quick two day trip to NH.

Jackson, our nephew, turned 2 years old while we were there!

The party was so much fun...the kids did lots of climbing and sliding.

Riley and Jackson going down the big slide together

Birthday boy, Jackson

opening presents

Owen and Jackson (cute little buds!)

mmm Cake!

Jackson loved all his trucks!

Riley had a blast running around playing

We even got to see my Aunt Sandy and Grandma Connie!!

Aunt Sandy, Riley and Grandma

Riley with  her Great Grandma!

The last day we were there we enjoyed walking around a nice park near their house.

Trying to get a pic with Riley...typical "noooo" pose

Ian and I

uncles
(Ian with Riley and Aaron with Jackson)

Aaron and I

Great pic of Ian, Julie and Jackson!

We had so much fun!

Missing family and NH already...

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!