Tuesday, October 9, 2012

sesame place

We took Riley to Sesame Place (in PA) this past weekend.

It was our first time!

We've had free tickets for awhile now and had to use them by year end.  We decided to take her now before it gets any colder out! 

It turns out October is a fun month to go because they have "trick or treating" for the children.  Different stations set up throughout the park to get some goodies.  And kids can dress up for Halloween. 

We tried dressing Riley up as a fairy but she didn't want to wear her wings, which I can't blame her.  They don't stay on well.  And her shoes kept falling off.  I'm so glad I packed her Crocs shoes with us.

Riley was not feeling well, either.  She started getting a cold the day prior.  She was kind of miserable to start but all in all she had a fun time.  For having a cold, she was a trooper!

Aaron and I are already planning to take her again next year.

We all had a really fun day together!

going down a slide in the play area

"driving" a fire truck

on the carousel with Mommy (first time!)

she wanted the blue horse :)

on a ride with Daddy!

playing


checking out the pumpkins

watching a show with Daddy

The Count and Elmo!

She enjoyed the show...

Abby Cadabby and Zoe, too!

A good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!