So cute. I actually watched the video...took at least an hour to come in but it was worth it. What a cute little helper. The "still" photo's after, told the rest of the story. Yumm...delicious brownies made by Riley. Great job. On a side note, that was a hot lookin leg in the photo of the finished brownies ;-) ha-ha. I assume that was Aaron'e leg as I know you don't let yours get hairy like that Abby, Ha ha! Love you all! -Mom F.-
I can't believe how many teeth she has! :) lol adorable as always
ReplyDeletexo
~Christienne
Ha ha, Christienne. She only needs two more molars (top) and she's got all her baby teeth! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I actually watched the video...took at least an hour to come in but it was worth it. What a cute little helper. The "still" photo's after, told the rest of the story. Yumm...delicious brownies made by Riley. Great job. On a side note, that was a hot lookin leg in the photo of the finished brownies ;-) ha-ha. I assume that was Aaron'e leg as I know you don't let yours get hairy like that Abby, Ha ha! Love you all! -Mom F.-
ReplyDelete