Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NY Vaca - July 2012

We had our annual summer trip to upstate NY to visit Aaron's family.  This is the vaca that we do every year with Emillie and Hannah.  Everyone had a great time! 

I only got pool pics with my camera.  Aaron has some pics from his but I haven't even seen them yet.  So if I find anymore good ones worth sharing, I will post again!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Riley and her Great Grandma Betty and Great Grandpa Gordie

Aaron and Riley

Aaron being a goofball

Riley loves Mommy's water bottle!

Riley in the "turtle" pool

Aaron trying to convince Riley into the pool - she was pouting

She's very serious...haha

Gracie and her Mommy (Jenn) and Daddy (Ethan)

pool fun!

Aaron and his cute niece, Gracie.

Riley.  Our serious little bug.

And for some pool videos!





1 comment:

  1. Super sweet photos :) I can't view the video with the firewalls here at work, but I'll bet they're awesome. Glad to hear you're all enjoying the summer!
    Talk soon -
    ~Christienne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!