I'm finally growing out Riley's bangs.
I had cut her bangs a year ago (if you don't remember, click here).
Back when I cut them I just cut whatever was hanging in her face, without really doing a great job at measuring how much to cut.
Anyway, it worked for the last year.
Many people liked them. Honestly, I just got tired of trimming them. I had to always bribe her with cookies so she would sit still long enough for me to trim them!
I also want to cut Riley's hair at some point. She has never had the rest of her hair cut! Once her bangs grow out some we will be getting Riley's hair trimmed up. I think it'll look so cute, so I'm excited for that.
She may have bangs again in the future, but what I need right now is her hair to grow out so whenever she does get bangs again they'll be done professionally.
Wish us luck!
(And, now you know why you can hardly see Riley's eyes in any pics of hers right now...ha ha, the poor kid can't see unless she keeps a barrette in! This is an awful hair phase.)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you...thanks for commenting!